Monday, August 2, 2021



August 2, 2021 - Monday morning
44 degrees/clear skies/calm winds
Pentoga Road

Whew, we're home after a beautiful and fun filled wedding weekend. Sargie and I have to leave in less than an hour for another fun filled time, that of having my eye injection, so I'll post a few pictures  of the wedding below and not a lot of writing. There will be a video of the vows at the bottom. Tomorrow should be more pictures and videos of the wedding and reception.

I've not had time to process many of this past weekend's photos and will probably post everything on a separate web site. Stay tuned.

We arrived home yesterday, mid afternoon, after a brunch with the wedding party and watching the opening of gifts. Sargie immediately began unpacking while I fired up the rider and began mowing the lawn. It was early evening before we finished and could call it a day.

I talked with my niece, Christy, and since they were running late, they decided to get a hotel room downstate and continue northward today. We'll see them when they get here. We're looking forward to a week filled with lots of love, laughter, and catching up on life.

Meanwhile, onto the pictures.



Hambone, ring bearer and "Best Boy" to Daddy's rescue



Cheeks is not far behind




Okay, time to wrap this up and get ready for the day ahead. As I said, I'll be posting more pictures/videos in the future. 

Until then, know that a man's work is never done.

So are the tales from Pentoga Road...


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 27, 2021 – Wednesday afternoon Iron River Hospital So I've been lying here in bed thinking... just thinking. Other than cough a...