Friday, September 29, 2017

ee

September 29, 2017 - Friday
Green Bay, Wisconsin

Not much of a blog today as I have the wrong computer to upload pictures and we have a third party in our hotel room. Yep, ol' Hambone.

The three of us arrived in Green Bay yesterday around noon after picking up Grady in Iron Mountain. We had a good time doing a bit of shopping and it was mid afternoon before we met the rest of the family at the hotel and checked in.

Last night was spent at Sasha and Alex's rehearsal dinner. It was a fabulous feed, informal, very family-oriented (both sides) and a great mixer. It was one of the few rehearsal dinners I've ever been to that I actually hated to see end.

Grady slept sideways in a large recliner in the hotel room last night while Sargie and I slumbered in the queen sized bed alongside. We all slept well.

We're to meet Macrea and Mel sometime later this morning for the Hambone exchange. I found that I forgot my shoes and socks for the wedding, so we'll be doing some quick last minute shopping before the wedding.

Tonight brings the reception/dinner/dance. No doubt, I'll magically turn into Patrick Swazy and Sargie into Jennifer Grey and we'll dance the night away. Hey, nobody puts Baby in the corner.

After all, a man's work is never done.

So are the tales from Pentoga Road...

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 27, 2021 – Wednesday afternoon Iron River Hospital So I've been lying here in bed thinking... just thinking. Other than cough a...